InnerSight.Consulting Services Agreement
Thank you for booking your consultation with Kathleen Loughery the primary advisor for InnerSight.Consulting. Kathleen is a dynamic, intuitive consultant and advises on strategies for success for her clients developing their potential for innovation, personal growth and success by identifying and applying research on consciousness aimed at increasing individual and collective potential, expanding awareness of body, mind, and soul and aligning with a deeper understanding of the human condition. She has successfully worked with individual clients and organizations improving overall performance and productivity, techniques for problem-solving, and implementing new ideas for sustainable growth.
The Terms & Conditions for The Client and Kathleen@InnerSight.Consulting are as follows:
- Purchase: Sessions are sold as a package, not individually. Upon purchase of a session package, you will be given coupon code in your order confirmation email to schedule your sessions.
- Scheduling: You can schedule your sessions individually or all at once. All sessions must be booked within 90 days. If custom times are needed please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellation: The Client has the right to cancel and/or reschedule up until 24 hours before the session time. Notice of cancellation and/or rescheduling within 24 hours may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of InnerSight.Consulting.
- Sessions: Each session will be limited to 2 hours. The Client will initiate a phone call at the scheduled time to the InnerSight.Consulting session line provided when a session is booked.
- Recording: Sessions will not be recorded. No recording of sessions is allowed without prior approval of InnerSight.Consulting.
- All information disclosed by one Party to the other Party shall be deemed to be confidential and proprietary (“Proprietary Information”).
- Such Proprietary Information includes, without limitation, information regarding intellectual property, information about or related to either Party and any other confidential or Proprietary Information belonging to or related to a Party’s affairs.
- The Parties, their employees, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, and assigns agree to hold all Proprietary Information, regardless of when or how disclosed, in strict confidence and with not less than the same degree of care that they provide for their own confidential and proprietary information.
- The Parties warrant and represent that the degree of care contemplated herein is adequate and the Parties will take any steps reasonably necessary to preserve such Proprietary Information.
Ownership of Materials.
- The Client shall retain the creative rights to all original materials, data, and similar items, produced by The Client.
- All materials distributed in connection with services provided by InnerSight.Consulting is the sole property of InnerSight.Consulting and under no circumstances shall The Client have any interest in or rights to such materials.
- InnerSight.Consulting acknowledges that The Client may use and modify material developed in connection with services rendered for Client’s benefit and that the Client holds the rights to such materials.